The aerospace diploma is a 3-year duration diploma course that is divided into the 6-semester systems in which student will get knowledge about the designing, constructing, manufacturing, and testing of aircraft, rockets, missiles, etc. Diploma is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
To build a career for Diploma in Aerospace Engineering, the applicant has to follow the following steps:-
- The applicant has to fulfill the eligibility criteria to take admission in the Aerospace diploma Institute.
- An applicant should fill the AME CET 2021 application form. AME CET is the national level common entrance test. Their form can be filled in online and offline mode.
- After clearing the exam, the applicant has to attend AME CET Admission counseling to confirm their admission in one of the top Aerospace diploma institute according to their All India Rank (AIR) of AME CET 2021.
Diploma in Aerospace Engineering course applicants get specific knowledge about manufacturing and maintenance of several parts and tools of air flight -capable machines and spacecraft, missile, rockets, satellites, etc. Diploma in Aerospace engineering course deals with the study, design, manufacturing, service, and testing of an aircraft and spacecraft. The applicant also learns about techniques to control aircraft and spacecraft.
Aerospace Engineering diploma is long-term diploma course at this time as the scope for diploma in Aerospace Engineering is very high. After completing the Aerospace diploma you will grab lots of the job in the aviation sector.
After completion of the Aerospace engineering diploma course, the student can apply for the job in the following places:-
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
- Aircraft/ spacecraft Manufacturing Companies
- Aircraft/ spacecraft Part Manufacturing Companies
- Civil Aviation Department
- Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) organizations.
- Many more