Diploma in Aeronautical engineering is 3 year duration course. Divided into 6 semesters, this course has been certified by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). In order to pursue this course, the candidate will have to make sure that they fit into the eligibility criteria. The candidates who are interested in studying this course must have qualified 10th standard. The applicants will be able to learn about manufacturing and maintaining several parts of flight and much more in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.
One can find the complete eligibility criteria for pursuing a Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering program below:-
- The applicant must be passed in 10th with a minimum score of 45% with any recognized Board.
- One must be passed in 12th with any stream Group with recognized Board /university /ITI.
Aeronautical diploma applicants will get specific knowledge about manufacturing and maintenance of several parts and tools of air flight -capable machines. This course deals with the study, design, manufacturing, service, and testing of an aircraft. The applicant also learns about techniques to control an aircraft and rocket. However, there are some extra skills that a candidate needs to possess if he/ she wish to pursue Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering. The same can be found below:-
- He/ she must be passionate to work in an exciting and innovative aviation industry worldwide.
- One must love to work on designing, manufacturing development of aircraft, and flying environments.
- Sometimes an Aeronautical diploma holder has to travel worldwide so an applicant must like to explore the world.
- Applicant must have a positive attitude & desire to do creative and innovative work.
- Good at problem-solving skills and excellence in learning new skills.
- Diploma in Aeronautical Engineer is a diploma program with high dignity and responsibility so the applicant should be responsible towards for his work.
A diploma in Aeronautical is a high-class job with a great salary package. There is a skill-shortage of diploma holders in Aeronautical engineering. The number of jobs is more for the Aeronautical engineers in India. This is the reason behind the golden career opportunity for diploma in Aeronautical engineering in India.
These are the following factors why an applicant should join diploma in Aeronautical engineering Course:-