B.Sc. Aeronautical Science is an undergraduate program related to the laws of motion, air, and objects in Air Space. The course covers study, designing, construction, researching, operations, and testing of aircraft, helicopters, and gliders. Aeronautical science offers the knowledge about the science and technology behind the flying machines.
B.Sc. Aeronautical Science Course Eligibility
To get admission in B.Sc. Aeronautical Science student must have fulfilled the following eligibility criteria:-
- A student must be appearing or passed 12th with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks to get admission in B.Sc. Aeronautical Science.
- Candidate age will be between 16 to 28 years at the time of admission.
- Students who are searching for one of the top most colleges of B.Sc. Aeronautics in India can attend the national level Entrance Test of (AME CET).
B.Sc. Aeronautical Science Course Duration
B.Sc. Aeronautical Science is a three-year program approved by UGC having 6 semesters in this program related to aircraft designing and construction. After the completion of the course, the students will get a degree in B.Sc. Aeronautical Science from college/university.
B.Sc. Aeronautical Science Syllabus
In the tenure of 3 years, student will study about the following subjects:-
- General Chemistry
- English Composition I
- Introduction to Computer Application
- Engineering Drawing
- Introduction to Aeronautics
- Aircraft Basic Electricity, Electronics
- Theory of Flight
- Aero Engine I (Piston Engine Construction & Systems)
- Aircraft Structures and Construction
- Aircraft Hardware and Materials
- Aircraft Fuel and Lubricants System
- Aircraft Hydraulic and Pneumatic System
- Digital Electronics
- Aircraft Systems I (Unpressurized)
- Technical Record and Planning
- Aircraft Propellers
- Aviation Meteorology
- Aircraft Systems II (Pressurized Aircraft)
- Aircraft Wood, Plastic, Dope & Repair
- Basic Airworthiness Legislation
- Aircraft Electrical System
- Aircraft Communication & Navigation System
- Aircraft Instruments & Lab
- Aircraft Landing Gear
- Aircraft General Workshop
- Human Performance & Limitation
B.Sc. Aeronautical Science Career Opportunities
B.Sc. Aeronautical Science course offers employment in various sectors of activity related to energy, aviation, automobile, and aerodynamics industries, defense services and Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).
Job Type in B.Sc. Aeronautical Science
- Dispatch Operator
- Airline Director
- Flight Instructor
- Teacher and Lecturer
- Flight Engineer
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Flight Operator
- Airline Pilot
- Air Traffic Controller
- Tech Specialist
- Soft Skills Trainer
- Management Trainee
- Colleges and Universities
- Space Science Centers
- Purchasing, Supply and Logistics Dept.
- Aviation Companies
B.Sc. Aeronautical Science is a popular and excellent course in terms of job availability, scope, salary, and many more. Students who are interested to make a successful career in aviation can pursue this course.
B.Sc. Aeronautical Science Admission Procedure
To become an Aeronautical Engineer, the candidate has to follow the following B.Sc. Aeronautical Science Admission Process:-
- To join B.Sc. Aeronautics Course a candidate should fill the form of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test (AME CET).
- After clearing AME CET Exam, according to the All India Rank (AIR) of AME CET students will get admission in B.Sc. Aeronautics institutes.
B.Sc. Aeronautical Science Course Fees
B.Sc. Aeronautical Science has six semesters that cover the designing, construction, researching, an manufacturing of an aircraft. B. Sc. Aeronautical course fees vary from college to college depends on the college infrastructure, location, facilities, etc. The course fee is tentatively INR 2 to 4 Lakhs Total Course Fees, fees will pay semester wise.
B.Sc. Aeronautical Science Salary
B.Sc. Aeronautical Science engineers hire for various roles in the aviation as well as the salary package is also different. Skills also play an important role in salary. Furthermore, often the following skills help a candidate to increase salaries like analytic skills, business skills, critical thinking skills, math skills, problem-solving skills, and writing skills. Keeping skill set in mind, B.Sc. Aeronautical Science salary is between INR 3 to 10 Lakhs per annum in India.