BBA in Aviation is related to the basics of business communication, operations, economics, security, etc. The course covers all important aspects like airports, business, and airlines. It is a three-year undergraduate course in aviation. After the completion of the course, the students can work on air transport, financial accounting, airport operations, passenger forecasting, airport planning, marketing, etc.
To make a career in the aviation industry student can complete a BBA aviation course. They must have fulfilled the following eligibility criteria:-
- Students must be appearing or passed the 12th standard or equivalent from any recognized board in India.
- After fulfilling above eligibility criteria students can apply for AME CET 2022 examination to get admission in one of the topmost colleges of BBA Aviation.
BBA in Aviation is a three-year undergraduate program that provides knowledge of air transport, airport operations, financial accounting, passenger forecasting, marketing, airport planning, etc. The BBA Aviation trains students to handle their teams and other management the airport functioning.
Aviation sector is growing so quickly as it provides students government govt. private jobs opportunities worldwide. There are 6 semesters in BBA in Aviation and BBA in Aviation subjects will be related to the following:-
- Management and Leadership
- Introduction to Aviation Industry
- Business Mathematics
- Business Accounting
- Business Computing
- Business Communication
- Organisational Behaviour
- Principles of Management
- Airport Functions of Airlines
- Financial Management
- Research Methodology and Report Writing
- Cargo Handling
- Human Resource Management
India is a developing country and it is using their hand in every sector. These days aviation in India has become talk of the town as in the aviation sector they have open their wings and flying really very high by setting new records. The immense growth became eye catching factor for the youth to join courses in the aviation.
The BBA in aviation students can have various job profiles which are as:-
- Deals and Advertising Companies
- Instructive Institutes
- Flight Schools
- Aircraft Insurance Companies
- Recuperation and Credit Manager
- Credit Control Manager
- Branch Manager
- Test Manager
- Instructor and Lecturer
- Avionics Industry Manager
- Partner Manager
- Carrier Contracting Manager.
- Partner Airport Manager
- Air terminal Operations Manager
- Program Manager
- And many more...
Top National Recruiting Airlines:
- AirAsia India
- Alliance Air
- Air India
- Jet Airways
- Luwang Air
- Air Deccan
- Blue Dart Aviation
- Pinnacle Air
- Spirit Air
- Supreme Airlines
- Titan Aviation
- Ventura Air Connect
- And many more...
To become a graduate in Aviation course, the candidate has to follow the following BBA in aviation Admission Process:-
- To join BBA in aviation Course, a candidate should fill the form of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test (AME CET).
- After clearing AME CET Exam, based on the All India Rank (AIR) of AME CET students will get admission in top BBA in Aviation institutes.
The BBA in Aviation Course fees depends on the institute which the candidate will choose in AME CET admission counseling. The course fee is based on college infrastructure, faculty, - hostel, and other facilities. But the approx fee is tentatively INR 2 to 4 Lakhs Total Course Fees for the whole course in India. The student will have to submit fees semester-wise.
Indian aviation is the best place for young graduates who are looking for perfect job opportunities after the completion of the course. There is a vast scope in this field as the aviation is mushrooming by each passing day. BBA in Aviation graduates salary varies company to company but all the job places are secure and having a high growth.