Commercial Pilot License (CPL) is a popular course in aviation that allows students to obtain the license in commercial flight. They perform flying work in single and multi-engine airplanes, and fly aircraft as a co-pilot in aircraft. CPL is all about operating the aircraft in the air. After the completion of the course, the students can apply for a job in government and private airlines. As we know that Indian aviation is becoming the third-largest aviation in worldwide and soon became first with numerous aircrafts and helicopters.
CPL is the most demanding and tempting career in the field of aviation. To join this program, the student must have fulfilled the following eligibility criteria:-
- The candidates must have qualified his/ her 12th examination in Science stream with PCM/3 years engineering diploma from a recognized board/university.
- The age limit must be minimum 17 years or above.
- Student must be medically fit.
- Students who are searching for one of the top most institutes of CPL in PAN India can attend apply national level Entrance Test of (AME CET).
CPL course duration is 80 hours for academic sessions on ground and 200 hours on flying. There are three stages in training: Ground Training, Simulator Training, and Flying Training. Commercial Pilot License (CPL) course is related to the operating aircraft and provide a successful journey.CPL offer a tremendous career opportunity in aviation and today CPL graduates earn handsome salary in India and abroad as well.
CPL course serves a deep knowledge of aircraft functions and operating systems of the aircraft. There are various subjects that are covered in CPL program. Some of them are as follow:-
Indian Aviation Industry is showing excellent growth rapidly. Airlines is the company which provides air transport for the passenger’s. Commercial Pilot License (CPL) holders are hired in airlines to fly aircrafts. Today, Indian airlines has the best options available after a candidate gets a license. The Pilot student can apply for a job in the following airlines:-
Top National Recruiting Airlines:-
- Air India
- Jet Airways
- AirAsia India
- Alliance Air
- Luwang Air
- Air Deccan
- Blue Dart Aviation
- Pinnacle Air
- Spirit Air
- Supreme Airlines
- Titan Aviation
- Ventura AirConnect
- And many more...
There are various job profiles.However, each profile has an infinite opportunities and excellent lifestyle. After the completion of CPL, the students can make their career on the following job profiles:-
- Chief Pilot
- Commercial Pilot
- Airline Pilot
- Commuter Pilot
- First Officer
- Experimental Test Pilot
To become a pilot, the candidate has to follow the CPL Admission Process:-
- To join CPL Course, a candidate should fill the form of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test (AME CET).
- After qualifying AME CET Exam, according to the All India Rank (AIR) of AME CET student will get admission in one of the top CPL institutes in India.
Commercial Pilot License course fee is based on institutes infrastructure, training facilities, faculty, and other facilities.The fee structure varies from the institute to institute. The average fee for a CPL aviation course is between ranges from 20 Lakhs to 50 Lakhs depending on the institutes.
Commercial License holder salaries vary from companies to companies. Commercial Pilot License holder’s salary is tentatively INR 10 Lakhs to 15 Lakhs per annum depending upon skillset. There are following facilities provided to pilot apart from salary:-
- Commercial License Holder works 1000 hours in a year
- Free pick up from home and free drop
- free food
- Free stay in 5-star hotels.
- Buying things in a duty-free shop.
- Free tickets to travel any place in the world
- Prestige in society- at least in India
- And many more.