B.Sc. in Aviation is also known as Bachelor in Aviation which is an undergraduate degree course that deals with the field of Aviation Science. It is also related to the aircraft maintenance, air traffic control, design and operation of aircraft, airport and airline management, Line Technician, Diver Dispatch/Load Planner, and flight attendants. B.Sc. in Aviation is a glamorous world with well-paid job.
To get admission in B.Sc. in Aviation student must have fulfilled the following eligibility criteria:-
- Students must be appearing or passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The candidates who have pursued three-year Engineering Diploma course with Mathematics and Physics as their subjects are also eligible.
- Students who are searching for one of the top most institutes of B.Sc. Aviation in India can apply for the AME CET.
B.Sc. in Aviation course is a three-year undergraduate program with six semesters of six months each. During three years, the students will cover various subjects like aircraft building, aircraft maintenance, navigation, Aviation security, Flying aircraft, etc. Students who have desire to build their career in the design, production, and management of aircraft can pursue B.Sc. in aviation.
There are various subjects in B.Sc. in Aviation related to aircraft maintenance, air traffic control, design, and operation of aircraft. In B.Sc. in Aviation, student will learn about the numerous subjects which are as follows:-
- Indian Heritage and Culture (IHC)
- Aviation Mathematics
- Aviation Physics
- Aviation Science
- Communication Skill Practical
- Aircraft Awareness and Basics of Simulator
- Environmental Science
- Computer Application in Aviation
- Air Navigation and Regulation
- Aircraft Ground Handling and Safety
B.Sc. Aviation graduates have job opportunities in the various public and private aviation organizations. Students who are interested to make a career in B.Sc. in Aviation are recruited by various private civil and cargo aviation companies that are based in India and other countries. After completion of the course, a student can apply for the jobs on the following profile and Recruiting places:-
- Air India
- Academic Institutes
- Customer Care Services
- Air Ports
- Logistics Departments
- AirAsia India
- Alliance Air
- Luwang Air
- Air Deccan
- Blue Dart Aviation
- Pinnacle Air
B.Sc. in Aviation Course Admission Procedure
To become a graduate in Aviation Course, the candidate has to follow the following B.Sc. Aviation Admission Process:-
- To join B.Sc. Aviation Course a candidate should fill the form of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test (AME CET).
- After clearing AME CET Exam, based on the All India Rank (AIR) of AME CET student will get admission in one of the top B.Sc. Aviation institutes in India.
B.Sc. in Aviation course fees is based on institute’s infrastructure, training facilities, faculty, etc. The wide range of colleges with different fee structure will be offered to the students by AME CET. The total average academic fees for B.Sc. aviation in India will be from INR 2 to 4 Lakhs Total Course Fees. Hostel fee is not included in this, The hostel fees will be charged extra based on colleges and facilities.
The aviation industry is growing faster and a lot of Govt. schemes in India have hands to enhance the growth of the aviation sector as it allows large numbers of people to afford travelling through air. B.Sc. Aviation comes with endless career opportunities in various Private, Government, Commercial, Air Force, etc. organizations. The starting average salary for B.Sc. in Aviation graduates ranges from INR 3 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs per annum based on the skill set of the candidate.