The candidates, who graduate with BSc Aviation have a huge scope in various profiles. Furthermore, one can work for the following profiles:-
- Flying Aircraft - They are the ones who operate an aircraft. The salaries of aircraft pilots depend upon the number of flying hours and experience.
- Flight Attendant: - They ensure the safety and comfort of passengers. Their duties include ensuring that the emergency equipment is functioning.
- Air Traffic Controller:- Air traffic controllers monitor the aircraft's location in its assigned airspace by radar and communicate with pilots by radio.
- Aircraft maintenance professional:- Aircraft mechanics inspect mechanical, hydraulic, and structural systems and diagnose faults.
- Cargo manager:- Responsible to ensure that the correct procedures are followed during operations such as loading, storing, and unloading goods from an airplane.
- Airport ground duty manager:- They are responsible for overseeing staff, implementing operational procedures, coordinating renovation projects, airport expenditures, and others.