Diploma in Aeronautical engineering is a 3 years engineering program. This structure is divided into the semester system, each semester having 6 months. The student can get a diploma certificate after completion of the aeronautical program. Diploma in Aeronautical is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering applicants are get specific knowledge about manufacturing and maintenance of several parts and tools of air flight -capable machines. Aeronautical diploma course deals with the study, design, manufacturing, service, and testing of an aircraft. The student also learns about techniques to control an aircraft and rocket.
The applicant who desires to join the Aeronautical Engineering program has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria: -
- Applicant must be passed in 10th with a minimum score of 45% with any recognized Board.
- Applicant can qualify the AME CET exam to get admission in one of the top and reputed colleges in India.
Aeronautical Diploma is a 3-years diploma course divided into 6 semesters. In this, student will learn and get knowledge about the planning, designing, and construction of an aircraft. This course comprises of theoretical session in classroom and practical sessions in labs.
There are various subjects in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering. The list of subjects is given below:-
- Aircraft Maintenance and Practice
- CAR (Civil Aviation Regulation)
- Aircraft Instrumentation System
- Avionics and Aircraft Radio System
- Aircraft Structures
- Aircraft System
- Aircraft Structures Servicing Lab
- Maintenance Management
- Avionics Lab
- Aircraft System Servicing Lab
- Project Work (Working Model)
- Aircraft Instrument System Lab
- Aircraft Electrical System
- C-Programming Lab
- Applied Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Basic Aerodynamics
- Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering Lab
- Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Basic Computer Skills Lab
- Industrial Visit
- Fluid Mech and Pneumatics Lab
- English Communication
- Engineering Graphics (Conventional)
- Jet Engine Lab
- ISAP Lab
- Jet Engine Theory
- Materials Testing (NDT) Process Lab
- Organizational Management
- Piston Engine Theory
- Piston Engine Lab
- Computer-Aided Engineering. Graphics
- Basic Workshop Practical’s (Carpentry, Fitting, Forging, Welding)
- Fluid Mechanics and Pneumatics Aircraft Inspection and Documentation
After the completion of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering, the student will get a job in various private and govt. organizations in India and abroad. Aviation Industry is growing day to day which raises the huge requirements of diploma holders in Aeronautical engineering.
These are organizations where student can build their dreams after completing the diploma in Aeronautical engineering are given below:-
- Maintenance Repair and Overhauls (MRO) industries
- Aircraft Manufacturing Companies
- Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies
- Aircraft Operation Organizations
- Aviation Training Centers
- Flying clubs and Flying Schools
Students who desire to pursue diploma in Aeronautical Engineering applicant have to follow the following procedure:-
- To join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course, an applicant should fill the form of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test (AME CET).
- After qualifying AME CET Exam, according to All India Rank (AIR) of AME CET they will get admission in one of the top and reputed diploma in Aeronautical Engineering colleges approved by AICTE, Govt. of India.
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering is a long term six- semester diploma course in which student has to pay fees at institutes which is around INR 2 Lakhs to 4 Lakhs for the complete program. The fees depend on the institutes to institutes which the student will choose in AME CET counseling. The candidate has to pay the fee semester wise. The candidate will get a upto 100% scholarship from AME CET.
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering diploma salary depends on the recruiters, employer, employee skills, and experience. The starting salary package is INR 4 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs per annum. The Student will get higher salary package after few years of experience because aviation sector is growing and it is the right time to build career in the aviation sector.