Aircraft Maintenance Engineering deals with maintenance of aircrafts. So it is essential to have AME in wherever there is aircrafts. The safety and security of aircrafts are in hands of AME. India’s aviation is growing very rapidly that build Career Opportunities of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. The growth rates of passengers are increasing which leads to new opportunities for AME. The Career Opportunities of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is at peak. The license of AME is valid worldwide. The AME can do job in Govt. or Private in India and Abroad.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) Scope:-
This is the golden era for those who desire to build their career as Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. The
The future of AME is at great phase in aviation industry.
- There is already shortage of AME in the World. There is requirement of 7,54,000 licensed AME worldwide. AS the license is valid worldwide so AME from any Institutes can do job in India and Abroad.
- The UDAN scheme is giving boost to AME career. UDAN Scheme makes airfare affordable for common people to travel through. The drastic increase in domestic passenger can be seen which result in rise in AME career.
- The growth rate of air passenger is around 25% which leads to the requirement of new aircrafts. Many airlines ordered 1080 aircrafts which builds job opportunities for AME.
- Boeing and Airbus are going to set up their MRO Organisation in different states of India which builds thousands of jobs for AME.
- India in the race to become the 3rd largest in aviation sector which is great achievement for a country. India comprises of very hard working and passionate person which can make India proud. The career opportunities for AME are there by the growth of aviation.
- India put its first step on manufacturing of civil aircrafts which hike the opportunities for Aircraft Engineers.
- India became the best market to invest in as India is developing in aviation sector very quickly. Qatar Airways, WOW Airlines etc are entering in India’s aviation market which raises the hike in the requirement of AME.
- Airfares cheaper than auto-rickshaw ride: Aviation minister Jayant Sinha leads to Extraordinary Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) Career. As the fare of Aircraft decreases more people will be able to travel through aircrafts.
Working Sectors after doing Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in India:-
The working sectors where an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can do work-
- Airlines: Airlines is a company which provides regular services carrying people or goods in aeroplanes. Before aircraft fly, Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer has to analyse and solve the problems of aircrafts. After signing FRC an aircraft can fly.
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhauls (MRO) industries: MRO companies are those companies which specialize in performing maintenance actions on aircraft and their components such as jet engines, landing gears etc. To maintain the actions licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer are required.
- Aircraft Manufacturing Companies: Aircraft Manufacturing Companies deals in the manufacturing of aircrafts such as Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier etc. For maintaining and operating engines, electronics system etc Aircraft Maintenance Engineer are hired.
- Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies: Aircraft are made up of numerous parts. To manufacture those parts Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies have builds. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can analyse those parts and help them to build better one.
- Aircraft Operation Organizations: ICAO, EASA etc are the Aircraft Operation Organization. There organization deals with well being and protection of civil aviation. When it’s about Safety in aircraft, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer is the first name that came out.
- Flying Clubs: A flying club is an organization that provides its members with affordable access to aircraft. That aircraft need to bemaintenance which is done by licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers.
- Aviation Training Centres: There are Aircraft Maintenance Engineer who aware other candidate about the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and its scope.
- Civil Defence Forces: There are many aircrafts which defence use for various purposes to protect the country. Defence are also maintenance by license Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
- And any place where an aircraft is used in civil: Wherever aircrafts are used they require to be maintained by authorised Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
Career Opportunities for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering:-
Top National recruiting Airlines:
- Air India
- Jet Airways
- AirAsia India
- Alliance Air
- Luwang Air
- Air Deccan
- Blue Dart Aviation
- Pinnacle Air
- Spirit Air
- Supreme Airlines
- Titan Aviation
- Ventura AirConnect
- and many more...
MRO & Other Organizations:
- Air India Limited
- Air Works India (Engineering) Pvt Ltd
- Arrow Aviation Services Pvt Ltd
- Blue Dart Aviation Limited
- Cochin International Aviation Services
- Deccan Aviation
- Eaton Aerospace
- and hundreds of more..
Top Global recruiting Organizations:
- All Nippon Airways.
- Cathay Pacific.
- Etihad Airways
- ingapore Airlines.
- Japan Airlines
- Korean Air.
- Qatar Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- and hundreds of more..
There are many organisations where an AME can work so the career opportunities are high. At this time, India is developing which increase the AME Scope in upcoming years. It is right time to build the career as AME. There is shortage of skilled AME.