Aerospace Engineering is an evolving branch of engineering and has a bright future for those who are aspiring to become aerospace engineers, the candidates must excel in mathematical, calculative, and observational skills but firstly, the candidates must meet the eligibility requirements for admission that are different for different colleges/universities.
The students have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to get admission to one of the top Engineering colleges in India. The following requirements are given below:
- The Minimum Eligibility Criteria for pursuing Bachelor’s in Aerospace Engineering Course must be passed or appearing in class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics(PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB).
- One should have passed or appearing for an Engineering Diploma of 3 years in any stream.
- Students must have qualified their 12th (PCM) & Diploma with more than or equivalent to 45% marks, with 5% relaxation to the reserved categories (SC/ST) in some colleges.
- To get admission to the top aerospace engineering colleges of India, one could go for AME CET exam.
Aerospace engineers must be able to identify design elements that may not meet requirements and then must formulate alternatives to improve the performance of elements. There are various subjects in this branch of Engineering which are related to aircraft, spacecraft, missiles, rockets involve various skills that are needed by an aspiring candidate of aerospace engineering:-
- Analytical Skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Critical-thinking skills
- strong mathematical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- technical expertise, including computer-aided design skills
- creativity and innovative thinking
- attention to detail
- a strong awareness of safety issues
- communication skills, both verbal and written
- project and time management skills
- a commitment to keeping up to date with technical developments
- the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
Who should join Aerospace Engineering
Aerospace Engineering is different and very interesting course in engineering field and if one should passionate in aviation engineering field then they must have following knowledge :-
- Interested candidates must be passionate about it without any second thoughts; it means they must be confident about the aerospace engineering career option.
- Work on analytical and mathematical skills.
- Think differently and do something new.
- Always try to participate in the competitions.
- Work on current technologies/software which are used in industries/research areas.
- Get maximum hands-on experience during the course by internships/seminars.
Aerospace Engineering Admission Process
The candidates after fulfilling the Eligibility for the course have to go through the following procedure for admission to the most renowned colleges in India. The following procedure needs to be followed:-
- Students have to apply online by filling the application form AME CET 2023.
- After qualifying for the exam, one must have to go for counseling to get the desired colleges depending upon his/her AIR(All India Rank).