B.Sc. Aeronautical is a three-year degree program related to the researching, designing, constructing, testing, and manufacturing of the aircraft within Earth's atmosphere after completion of Bachelor of Science (B Sc) an aeronautical student having a vast scope in top organizations of the aviation industry.
To take admission in B.Sc. Aeronautical, a candidate should fulfill the following criteria:-
To take admission in B.Sc. Aeronautical, the candidate has to follow the following steps:-
- The candidate first has to fulfill the above eligibility criteria to take admission in B.Sc. Aeronautical Institute.
- A candidate should fill the AME CET 2020 application form. AME CET is the national level common entrance test. Their form can be filled in online and offline mode.
- After successfully clear the exam, a candidate has to attend AME CET Admission counseling to confirm their admission in top B.Sc. Aeronautical institute according to their AIR in AME CET 2021.
After taking the admission in B.Sc. Aeronautical students will learn about researching, designing, constructing, testing, and manufacturing of aircraft, subjects will cover air vehicle that are flying within the earth's atmosphere. There are 6 to 7 subjects in each semester, once students completed the course having a vast scope in government and private sectors.
Students who are interested to make career in top organizations of aviation can pursue B.Sc. Aeronautical course, the average salary in Aeronautical field is tentatively ranges from INR 6 to 10 lakhs per annum as per the report on pay scale. After completion of course candidate can join Airlines, Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies, Civil Defense Forces, Research Organization, and lot more.
Top organizations for graduates after B.Sc. Aeronautical:-
- Civil Aviation Department
- Defense Industry
- Indian Space Research Organizations (ISRO)
- Aeronautical Development Establishment
- National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
- Air India
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- And many more...
Today India is using approx 500 commercial aircraft and already given orders of 1080 aircrafts which are going to deliver in the coming years; it will increase 200% jobs in aviation. Students who are interested to work in the airport can pursue this course.