Diploma in Aeronautical engineering is a diploma level engineering program that offers knowledge about the designing to manufacturing of aircraft. The aeronautical engineering diploma is a 3-year duration diploma course that is divided into 6-semesters system. This course is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
To build a career for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering, the applicant has to follow the following steps:-
- The applicant has to fulfill the eligibility criteria to take admission in diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course.
- An applicant should fill the AME CET 2023 application form either in online or offline mode.
- After clearing the exam, the applicant has to attend AME CET Admission counseling to secure their admission in one of the top diploma in Aeronautical Engineering institutes according to their All India Rank (AIR) of AME CET 2023.
In the course of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering, the applicants will be able to build their career in the designing, manufacturing and maintenance of several parts and tools of aircraft. In Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering, student will grasp practical and theoretical knowledge about the aircraft through which they can make their dream come true in the fastest growing aviation sector.
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering is one of the most talked about course when it comes to career opportunities. The scope for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering is very high. After completing the Aeronautical diploma you will be grab lots of the job in aviation sector.
After completion of the Aeronautical engineering diploma course, the student can build their fascinating career in the following places:-
- Maintenance Repair and Overhauls (MRO) industries
- Aircraft Manufacturing Companies
- Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies
- Aircraft Operation Organizations
- Aviation Training Centers
- Flying clubs and Flying Schools
- Many more