Aerospace Engineering admission can be through AME CET 2020 in one of the top Aerospace Engineering colleges in India. The colleges are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India. Aerospace Engineering deals with the design, development, production, testing and manufacturing of aircraft, spacecraft, space-shuttles, satellites, rockets, etc.
Aerospace Engineering is one of the best growing careers as the aviation sector is growing. There are infinite scope for Aerospace Engineer the eligibility criteria for Aerospace Engineer is given below:-
- Candidate should be passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) at the time of admission in university or three-year engineering diploma in any stream from a recognized university at the time of admission in colleges.
- The age limit should range from 16 to 28 years.
- To do Aerospace Engineering, students can qualify AME CET 2020 exam.
To get admission, here is the Aerospace Engineering admission process which candidates can follows:-
- Candidate can fill the registration form of AME CET 2020 by clicking on the Apply Now button.
- After filling Aerospace Engineering application form, candidate can attend the entrance exam of AME CET 2020.
- Based on All India Rank (AIR), students will get admission in one of the top Aerospace Engineering colleges in India and up to 100% scholarship on tuition fees.
- All the Aerospace Engineering colleges are approved by the All India Council of Technical and Education (AICTE), Govt. of India.
After getting the admission in Aerospace Engineering, candidates have to study 4 years on campus where they will learn practical and theoretical knowledge about the aircraft and spacecraft. In campus, theoretical knowledge will be given in modern class-rooms. After clearing all examination of their 8 semesters, they will get a degree.
The Aerospace Engineering is one of the rising career in the aviation sector because India is growing so quickly in this sector. It can be seen the way India is putting their step in the research by launching Mangalyaan, Chandrayaan 2 and many more. This will reflect in the career opportunities of the Aerospace Engineer. The development will grow the number of jobs in the country.
Apart from research they can be part of the manufacturing organisation or MRO Organization. Airbus and Boeing are the manufacturing organisation. They are going to set-up their MRO in India which also rise the requirement and build job opportunities for them.
The average salary package for the Aerospace Engineer ranges from INR 6 to 10 lakhs per month according to payscale. The salary package will be based on the skillset of the students. It is one of the highest paid professions and live a luxurious life. Even the salary package will be more in other countries.
By taking Aerospace Engineering admission, they can become an Aerospace Engineer. candidate can build their career in various organisations such as:-