A diploma in aircraft maintenance engineering (AME) is a 3-year certificate course where students get knowledge about the safety and security of the aircraft as well as passengers that are traveling in the aircraft. If you also want to pursue your career in the aviation sector with a diploma in AME then you should follow the eligibility criteria to become AME.
The eligibility criteria for the diploma in aircraft maintenance engineering (AME) are as given below:-
- The candidate must be passed or pursue their 10th board examination.
- The candidate must be scored 45% marks in their 10th board examination.
- The candidate does not have any physical disability.
- The candidate does not have any color blindness.
- Applicants can qualify for the AME CET to get admission in a diploma in AME.
During the diploma in AME, the candidates will have to work with the safety, security, and maintenance of an Aircraft. The course of AME diploma includes the aircraft navigation systems, radios, radar systems, electrical and electronics systems, aircraft service, and maintenance. Therefore, along with the educational qualification, the candidates must also need to have some extra skills. The extra skills can be found below:-
- The candidate must have a good observation power.
- One must have a proactive approach.
- As, in the AME Diploma course the candidates will come across many theoretical, mathematical and practical problems, hence he/ she must have a problem-solving capability.
- The applicant must possess good knowledge of the core subjects.
- The inter-personal skills of the candidates must be really good.
- The candidate must be willing to travel around the world as, in the course; the applicants might be needed to travel.
The diploma in aircraft maintenance engineering (AME) is a renowned course after successfully completing this course, candidates get an excellent job in the private as well as government sectors with the handsome salary package. The aviation sector growing very rapidly, India become the 3rd largest civil aviation industry after China and US and will be able to become a 1st as soon as possible.
The benefits to choose or pursue their career with a diploma in aircraft maintenance engineering (AME) are given below:-