Airport Ground Staff is a certification course related to the hospitality, checking baggage, greeting passengers, and responding to questions, making reservations, selling airline tickets, etc. It plays a crucial role when it comes to aviation industry and it cannot be taken over by the electronic machines.
To get admission in the certification course of Airport Ground staff, student must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:-
To become Airport Ground Staff, the candidate has to follow the following steps:-
- A student first has to fulfill the above eligibility criteria to take admission to the ground staff Institute.
- A student should fill the AME CET 2023 application form either in online or offline mode.
- After clearing the entrance exam, a student has to attend AME CET Admission counseling to confirm their admission in one of the top premium institute of Ground Staff according to their All India Rank (AIR) of AME CET 2023.
Everyday numerous passengers use airlines as Indian aviation is the fastest-growing aviation. It already generates new career opportunities for young Airport Ground Staff. In this, student will learn and get knowledge about various operations taking place on the airport. It also enhances the overall personality of student.
A student who has a certificate in Airport Ground Staff will have a great career in aviation. Today anyone can afford airfare and Indian aviation made connectivity stronger by developing new airports and aircraft. The choice of pursuing Airport Ground Staff is great. The following news highlights explain about the course's career opportunity of India:-
- Rajya Sabha member V. Vijaya Sai Reddy said “we wrote a letter to Civil Aviation Minister to ensuring the development of the upcoming international airport at Bhogapuram”.
- Drone and Flying air taxis is showing a great future of the aviation sector as air taxis in India will be a reality soon which builds drastic career opportunities in aviation.
- Indian Government scheme like UDAN is promoting “Let the common citizen of the country fly”, which increases number of air passenger which causes recruitment of fresher’s Airport ground staff.
- India is using approx 500 commercial aircraft and already ordered 1080 aircraft which are going to deliver in the next few years. The Indian Government's mission to develop 100 new airports will definitely generate new career opportunities for the ground staff.