The Airport management is a certification course of 11 months duration in which the students learn about the operations of the airport, personality development, and enhancement of communication skills. The candidates will be groomed in this tenure to meet the goals of the competitive world.
The eligibility criteria for certification in Airport Management that must be satisfied before proceeding towards the admission process:-
- To join airport management applicants must be appearing or passed 10+2 in any stream or any recognized board/university.
- Applicants who have an undergraduate degree are also eligible for airport management.
- Student can apply to get up to 100% scholarship and admission in one of the top airport management institute in India.
To build a career in airport management, the applicant has to follow the following steps:-
- The applicant has to fulfill the eligibility criteria to take admission in certification in airport management.
- An applicant should fill the AME CET 2023 application form. AME CET is the national level common entrance test. The form can be filled in online and offline mode.
- After clearing the exam, the applicant has to attend AME CET admission counseling to confirm their admission to the top airport management institute and up to 100% scholarship according to their All India Rank (AIR) of AME CET 2023.
In Airport Management program, the student will learn to gently work on the airport, maintaining security, offering the best customer service, and organizing state arts events with distinct airport agencies and airlines. The course also teaches to work as a unit to serve the passenger’s great services and allow longing lasting impact.
Airport Management has high career opportunities in India. The Govt. has announced 100 new airports are going to be constructed in India which leads to vast number of job opportunities for the airport management students.
The Airport Management passes out can be part of the following organizations:-
- Domestic Airports
- International Airports
- Qatar Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- GMR Group
- Octamec Group
- Training Institutes
- Many More…