About Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, Hyderabad
AME is a vibrant sector of the global aviation industry, which underpins enormous commercial and social benefits. The aviation industry globally is highly competitive and requires well-trained employees capable of working effectively within a rapidly changing environment. Established in 1995, the Institute of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering of RG Aviation (a unit Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy) is a premier AME training Institute, approved by Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), India, dedicated itself in grooming a breed of skilled engineering professionals to cater to the ever-growing requirement of Aviation Industry.
AME Course Details
We offer a fully integrated Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) course which is a combination of practical and theoretical sessions. A highly qualified group of instructors and trainers conduct practice- oriented, advanced technical training course that provides the education, knowledge, and skills required for a career in the airlines, maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) sector of the Aviation Industry. Our training program is renowned for its consistency and relevance to the fast changing requirements of the aviation industry. We have trained students from India and internationally to help them achieve their dreams of becoming an Aircraft maintenance engineer (AME).
AME Course Duration
The duration of this AME College in Hyderabad is three years, which includes two and a half years (2 ½ Years) of in-house training and six months of On-the-Job Practical Training in any DGCA approved maintenance organization. The Two and half years (2 ½ Years) in-house training is divided into five semesters (each semester of six-month duration).
Our institute has tied up with leading MRO organizations to ensure our students get the best on-the-job experience. A major advantage our students have is that our organization has its own world-class MRO services company competent to offer the best service in Aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul.
AME Course Stream
AME course stream in AME colleges in Hyderabad divided into the following categories which are as follows:-
- Mechanical stream:- In this stream, licensed AME will approve the mechanical parts such as landing gear, fuselage, airframe of light aircraft and piston engine.
- Avionics stream:- In this stream, licensed AME will approve the electrical system (ES), Instrument System (IS) and Radio Navigation (RN) System of an aircraft.
AME Course Eligibility Criteria
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Colleges in Hyderabad have some eligibility criteria that will be fulfilled to take admission in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Hyderabad. The criteria are such as: -
- Candidate appearing or passed 10+2 with 50% in non-medical or 3 years engineering diploma in mechanical/ electrical engineering.
- The candidate can qualify the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test (AME CET) 2021.
AME Course Fee Structure
The AME Fee Structure of the institute of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Hyderabad RG Aviation Academy is INR 3,66,500 for the course and the duration is 3 years. This is a full-time course in two Streams, Mechanical and Avionics, consists of 02 ½ years in campus training (theory and practical) followed by 06 months On Job Training in any DGCA Approved Maintenance Organization. This covers books also. Our fees are extremely competitive.
RG Aviation Academy, Hyderabad Facilities
The facilities that are served to the student to comfort and help them in studies in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Hyderabad are as follows:-
- Amongst the few privileged ‘Cessna Pilot Centre’ in the world.
- Large fleet of 10 Single and Multi-engine world-renowned Cessna aircraft for training.
- Expert Faculty considered among the best in the Industry.
- An Impeccable First class Safety Record.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Pilot Training Academy
- An effective student: Instructor: aircraft ratio to ensure availability of maximum training time for each student.
- Training base on airport exclusive for flight training with no obstructing traffic, and close to civil and military aerodromes.
- The continuous presence of flight and technical ground trainers onsite.
- Strategically located in Hyderabad, India offering very good connectivity with national and international destinations.
- Excellent weather and visibility record that ensures round-the-year flight training.
- Access to world-class International Airport.
- Own full-service, global Aircraft Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul (MRO) company offering the best possible service to airlines.
- Start-of-the-art hangar built to global standards-provides real-time aircraft maintenance and engineering training.
- Faculty consisting of engineering experts who are considered among the best in the Industry.
The students who desire to build their career in institute of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Hyderabad RG Aviation Academy has to follow the procedure: -
- The candidate has to fulfill the eligibility criteria which 10+2 with PCM/ 3-year engineering diploma to pursue the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Hyderabad.
- The student can fill the AME CET 2021 application form from their official site www.amecet.in.
- After qualifying the entrance exam, the candidate has to attend AME Admission counselling to confirm their admission in RG Aviation Academy according to there All India Rank (AIR) of AME CET 2021.
We have focused on the placement of the students so that there is dedicated placement and training assistance cell established to assist our students with a successful career. We organise campus interviews for our students, bringing in some of the best organisations from the Aviation Industry to interview our students. Our students are now holding desirable positions and playing key roles in premier aviation organizations in India and abroad. Some of the reputed aviation organisations where our students are placed are such as Air India & Alliance Air, Indian Airlines, Pawan Hans, Jet Airways, GoAir, Paramount Airways, Spice Jet, Blue Dart, Gulf Air, Indigo Airlines, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways, GAMCO, British Airways, Nepal Airlines. In addition to having its Aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul company, RG Aviation has partnered with other premium aircraft maintenance organisations in India to facilitate the best on-the-job training of the students.