Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
The pilot training course provides a successful career in the field of aviation. CPL training is based on the basis of the commercial pilot standards of the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Government of India. It is a vast scope field for those students who are passionate to fly commercial flight and charter plans in case of any emergency.
Commercial Pilot Training Course Duration
Commercial Pilot Training is a 1 to 2 years course; training is divided into three categories Ground Training, Simulator Training, and Flying Training. The training duration is 80 hours for academic sessions on the ground and 200 hours on flying. It is mandatory to complete Commercial pilot training from DGCA approved Institutes, colleges, and universities to become a commercial pilot.
Commercial Pilot Training Eligibility Criteria
To become a commercial pilot training, a student must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:-
- The candidates, who wish to get admission in one of the topmost institutes should take AME CET. Through this test, one will be able to get up to 100% scholarship.
- The applicant must have qualified his/ her 12th from the Science stream with PCM/3 years engineering diploma from a recognized board/university.
- Appearing candidate is also eligible to apply.
- The age of the candidate must be a minimum of 17 years or above.
- A student must be medically fit.
Commercial Pilot Training Course Subjects
There are various subjects in the commercial pilot license course related to the operating aircraft, take-off and landing, electronic instruments, crop dusters, fixed schedule flights, and rescue operations, etc. The following subjects will help you to understand about the study of CPL course:-
- Air Regulations
- Aviation Meteorology
- Air Navigation
- Technical General
- Technical Specific
- Radio Telephony
Commercial Pilot Training in Kolkata Fees
Commercial Pilot Training in Kolkata Fees structure is based upon the various aspects like college rating, location, placement record, hostel, and their facilities. The fees of this course is tentatively INR 20 lakh to 50 lakh in India. The candidates, who wish to get a loan can apply for education loans for their pilot training directly in the bank. AME CET offers up to 100% scholarship to all successfully entrance qualified students.
Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in Kolkata Admission process via AME CET?
To get admission in top commercial pilot training institutes in Kolkata, the student has to follow the following steps:-
- A candidate can fill the AME CET application form from the official website, ie, www.amecet.in.
- After qualifying the entrance exam, the candidate has to attend AME CET admission counseling to confirm their admission to the top pilot training institutes, colleges, and universities in Kolkata.
- A candidate must have passed or appeared in the 10+2 examination with a PCM/ 3-year engineering diploma.