AME Course Salary will depend on the firm and the skills of the candidate. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is one of those fields in which the aspirants are paid with a really handsome package. Furthermore, this field attracts many candidates due to its huge scope as well as its amazing salary package. One who is interested in making their career in the field of aviation must pursue this course.
An AME is responsible for ensuring the safety and security of the aircraft and its passengers. Furthermore, without the approval of an AME, no aircraft is allowed to take off.
The field of AME holds one of the highest salary packages in the whole aviation sector. Furthermore, with the growing Indian aviation industry, many new career opportunities for an AME are rising. The average AME Salary in India varies from INR 6-8 lakhs per annum.
The AME Job salary in foreign is relatively more as compared to India. Furthermore, the license of an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer is valid worldwide. Various countries lately have been facing a shortage of AMEs which means that the demand for the same is in abundance.
Furthermore, there are various countries that pay a really handsome package to an AME:-
- Qatar - A monthly salary of up to $18,333 (13,50,501.36 Indian Rupees)
- UAE - A monthly salary of up to $16,666 (12,27,701.72 Indian Rupees)
- The Netherlands - A monthly salary of $20,416 (1503945.66 Indian Rupees)
- France - A monthly salary of $19,583 (1442582.67 Indian Rupees)
- Ireland - A monthly salary of $18,750 (1381219.69 Indian Rupees).