Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) Career Opportunities in the Fastest Growing Aviation Sector in India
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering career opportunities is having a bright future as India is growing in aviation so rapidly. The growth rates of air passengers are increasing widely which hike the career opportunities for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers in India. AME is a unique career for those who want to fly. This is the golden era for those who are searching for different career opportunities other than traditional engineering like B Tech and BE. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is the course related to maintenance of an aircraft. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer keeps the aircraft in airworthy condition. The safety and security of aircraft and aircraft passengers are responsibility of licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
AME is a license based international program. The license attained by Aircraft Maintenance Engineer is authorized internationally. Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can work in government or private sector in India or abroad.
Responsibility and Lifestyle after completing Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
AME is a job with high dignity and responsibility as it deals with well being and protection of aircraft and aircraft’s passengers. AME requires skilled and knowledgeable candidates because he is the whole and soul of an Aircraft at ground and no aircraft can fly without aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s approval. AME should passionate about the work.
No doubt Aircraft Maintenance Engineering salary is very high. It is a first class job. The lifestyle after completing AME is luxurious. The average salary package is approx INR 6 to 10 Lakhs per annum. The salary may also increase depending upon the skill set and experience of the students.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering career opportunities in India
Aviation industry in India has uplifted so much that it hikes the career opportunities for the candidate. India is growing so fast in aviation sector and expected to grow much better in upcoming years due to this Aircraft Maintenance Engineering career opportunities will shine brighter year by year. There will be no darkness in AME career as flying objects can be modified but cannot be stopped. A candidate acquired knowledge and skills during the course can work in India and abroad. Licensed AME is welcomed in India and Overseas to work.
The Aircraft Engineering career opportunities are in the following fields which are as follows:
- Airlines- The Indian aviation sector is the fastest growing in the world with a growth rate of 20 per cent a year. Due to this growth, many airlines have ordered new aircraft that leads to an increase in the career opportunities.
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhauls (MRO) organizations- MRO companies are those companies which specialize in performing maintenance actions on aircraft and their components such as jet engines, landing gears etc. Boeing and Airbus are setting up their MRO organisations in India that offers thousands of new job opportunities.
- Aircraft Manufacturing Companies- Aircraft Manufacturing Companies deals in the manufacturing of aircraft such as Boeing, Airbus etc. For maintaining and operating engines, electronics system etc Aircraft Maintenance Engineer are hired.
- Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies- Aircraft are made up of various numerous parts such as air frame, engine, etc. To manufacture those parts Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies have builds. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can analyse those parts and help them to build a better one.
- Aircraft Operation Organizations- EASA, ICAO etc. are the Aircraft Operation Organization. Their organization deals with safety and security of civil aviation. When it’s about Safety in aircraft, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer is the first name that came out.
- Aviation Training Centres- There are Aircraft Maintenance Engineer who tells other candidate about the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and its scope.
- Flying Clubs- A flying club is an organization that provides its members with affordable access to aircraft. That aircraft need to be maintenance which is done by licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers.
- Civil Defence Forces- There are many aircraft which defence use for various purposes to protect the country. Defence are also maintenance by license Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
- And any place where an aircraft is used in civil- Wherever aircraft are used they require to be maintained by authorized Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.