Aerospace Engineering Career Opportunities in the Fastest Growing Aviation Sector in India
Aerospace Engineering is the reputed and dream job for the students because it is the highest paid job and infinite opportunities in India and other countries. Aircraft Manufacturing Companies like Airbus and Boeing are set their base in India and already build-up thousands of jobs for engineers. Aerospace Engineering is one of the best courses for today’s youth after 10+2 Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM).
Aerospace Engineering is an undergraduate degree-based program which is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India. After the completion of course Aerospace Engineer can work in the government or private sector worldwide.
Responsibility and Lifestyle after completing Aerospace Engineering
After the completion of 4 years, Aerospace Engineering course from the AICTE affiliated colleges. The Aerospace Engineering deals with the designing, constructing, and testing aircraft, spacecraft, rockets, etc. Students can apply for the job on the national and international level. Aerospace Engineers having a luxurious lifestyle they earn a big amount of salary. Aerospace Engineering average basic salary in India per annum ranges from INR 5 to 10 lakhs.
Aerospace Engineering Career Opportunities in India
Aerospace Engineering career opportunities in India are in the following organisations that are as follows:
- Airlines: – Airlines such as Vistara, Indigo, Air India, SpiceJet, etc. offers air transportation to the passengers. India has become the world’s third-largest domestic and overall civil aviation market. The number of air passengers grew 16.3% annually. This growth will hike the demand of the aircraft that leads to job opportunities in Aircraft Manufacturing Companies.
- Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) Organizations: – These are the Organizations are those organizations that are specialized in performing a task related to the maintenance, repair, and rectify the issues of aircraft. Foreign Aircraft Manufacturing companies such as Boeing and Airbus are setting up their MRO organizations in India.
- Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO):- This organization is a network of more than laboratories that are deeply engaged in developing and researching the technologies. Recently DRDO set up five new labs these laboratories are located at Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata and Hyderabad,
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO):- The way research organisation have grabbed the limelight by launching Mangalyaan, Chandrayaan, etc. The confident amongst them is at the next level, so they have some great lined up projects such as Chandrayaan 3, Aditya, etc. Innovation and launching new technology requires a lot of skill and manpower so it is the right time to enroll yourself in Aerospace Engineering.
- Civil Aviation Department: – It is related to the civil aviation services of an aircraft. It covers all types of commercial air transport. Civil Aviation Department hired Aerospace Engineer for design and development of those vehicles that are flying within the earth’s atmosphere.
- Many more…