Scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and their work profile are great because it is the reputed and dream job for the students. India is the third largest in civil aviation that is the reason Aircraft Manufacturing Companies like Airbus and Boeing are ready for their start-up in India. Aerospace Engineering is one of the best courses for today's youth to make a successful career.
It has a unique scope for Aerospace Engineering opportunities in India and abroad. With a budget of more than 1.5 billion dollars and record of launching the most satellites in a single mission, India's leading space agency, the ISRO ranks at no. 5 worldwide. It is not the end, many satellites, rockets, missiles, etc. will also be launched in the future which can enhance the rank of the ISRO at the international level. India is one of the countries having brilliant and hardworking youth which can take the aviation sector to the next level. The students are interested in the segment of the research and technology can join this. The Aerospace Engineering in India scope will be touching the new heights.
On the path aviation sector is going the Aerospace Engineering scope is touching new heights. ISRO launched the Chandrayaan 2 to the moon, Mangalyaan to Mars which reflects the growth of research. The future of Aerospace Engineering in India is very bright.
Aerospace Engineering scope and work profile can be as follows:-
- Aerospace designer checker
- Aircraft production managers
- Mechanical design engineers
- Assistant technical officers
- Thermal design engineers
These organizations are one of the reputed and top recruiting organizations which are as follows:-
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL):- HAL is the organization that is involved in designing, fabricating, and assembling of aircraft, jet engines, and their spare parts.
- Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO):- DRDO is a network of more than laboratories that are deeply engaged in developing and researching on the technologies.
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO):- ISRO is an Indian organization that performs research on the technologies and develops the new technology.
- Civil Aviation Department:- Civil Aviation Department is related to the civil aviation services of an aircraft. It covers all types of commercial air transport.
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA):- NASA is an agency of the United States Federal Government responsible for the aircraft and spacecraft research.
- Boeing:- Boeing is one of the most popular and reputed companies that design, manufacture, and sell the airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, and missiles worldwide.
- Airbus:- Airbus is the multinational aerospace corporation that designs, manufactures and sells civil and military aerospace products worldwide.
- Airlines :- Airlines such as Air India, IndiGo, Vistara, SpiceJet, etc. offers air transportation to the passengers.
- National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL):- National Aerospace Laboratories is a high technology oriented institution concentrating on advanced topics in the aerospace and related disciplines.
- Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) Organizations:- The MRO Organizations are those organizations that are specialized in performing a task related to the maintenance, repair, and rectifying the issues of an aircraft.