Aeronautical Engineering Career Opportunities in the Fastest Growing Aviation Sector in India
Posted on : 4 January, 2020 9:47 am
Aeronautical Engineering career opportunities is having a bright future in India and other countries as this field is growing in the aviation sector rapidly. The growth rates of air passengers are increasing day-by-day which hikes the career opportunities for Aeronautical Engineering in India. It is a unique career for those who want to spend a luxurious lifestyle. Aeronautical Engineering is the golden era for those who are searching for different career opportunities other than traditional engineering like B Tech and BE. Aeronautical Engineering is the four-year degree course related to the development and design of aircraft and its components. Aeronautical Engineering is the best course after the completion of 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM).
Aeronautical Engineering course offered by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) affiliated colleges. Aeronautical engineers can work in the government or private sector in India or abroad.
Responsibility and Lifestyle after completing Aeronautical Engineering
Aeronautical Engineering is a job with high dignity and responsibility as it deals with the design and development of aircraft and its components. No doubt the salary of Aeronautical engineers is high. It is a first-class career. The lifestyle after completing Aeronautical Engineering is luxurious. The average salary package for the Aeronautical Engineer ranges from INR 5 to 10 lakhs annually.
Career Opportunities after Aeronautical Engineering in India
The rising growth rate of air traffic allows airlines to order new aircraft that leads to the hike the requirement of Aeronautical Engineering. Boeing and Airbus are going to construct their MRO organizations in India which builds thousands of new jobs in India.
The Aeronautical Engineering career opportunities in India where an Aerospace Engineer can do build their golden career are as follows:
- Airlines: – Airlines such as IndiGo, Air India, SpiceJet, GoAir, AirAsia India, Alliance Air, Vistara, etc. offers air transportation to the passengers. With order of 1080 aircraft and putting their step towards manufacturing, India has the great Aeronautical Engineering career opportunities.
- Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) Organizations: – MRO organizations are specialized in performing a task related to the maintenance, repair, and rectify the issues of aircraft. Boeing starts their MRO organizations in Nagpur that builds new opportunities to the Aeronautical Engineering career.
- Civil Aviation Department: – The organization hire Aeronautical Engineer for the development and design of civil aviation services of an aircraft and It covers all types of commercial air transport.
- Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO):- DRDO is also known as a network of more than laboratories that are deeply engaged in developing and researching the technologies. DRDO have put their step by opening 5 new labs in India that requires more manpower and growth to the Aeronautical Engineer.
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO):- ISRO are also putting their hands in launching new projects such as Chandrayaan 3, Aditya, etc. which leads to requirement of engineers. This is high time to build a career in Aeronautical Engineering.
- Many more….
Aircraft Engineering Career Opportunities in India & Abroad
Aerospace Engineering Career Opportunities in India & Abroad
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Career Opportunities in India & Abroad