Flying is a dream that a candidate can pursue for the entertainment or interest purpose. Private Pilot License (PPL) is a pilot course that offers to person who desires to perform the pilot duties on the private aircrafts. The syllabus is designed and structured by the Director General of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India. PPL license program cover air regulations, aviation meteorology, air navigation, and aircraft & its engines.
To become a Private Pilot License (PPL), student must have satisfied the following eligibility criteria:-
Private Pilot License (PPL) is a non-commercial pilot license course of tentatively 6 to 8 months duration. With this PPL license, students can fly non-commercial aircraft, flying aircraft as a hobby or fly own an aircraft. After getting a Pilot License, the candidates have job opportunities in Pilot Training Centers, Aviation Industry, Flying clubs, and more.
There are various subjects in PPL, that student will study to become a Pilot:-
- Fundamentals of Flight
- Check Ride Preparation
- Soft/short field takeoff & Landings
- Pilotage and Dead Reckoning
- Traffic Patterns
- Recovery from Unusual Flight Attitudes
- Discovering Aviation
- Radio Communications, Navigation, Systems/Facilities, and Radar Services
- Aerodynamic principles The power plant and Related Systems
- Flight Operations
- Emergency Procedures
- The Flight Planning Process
- Take off and landings
To get admission in Private Pilot License (PPL), the candidate has to follow the following Private Pilot License (PPL) Admission Process:-
- To join Private Pilot License (PPL) Course, a candidate should fill the form of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test (AME CET).
- After clearing the AME CET 2022 entrance exam, according to the All India Rank (AIR) of AME CET 2022, they will get admission in one of the top Private Pilot License (PPL) institutes in PAN India with up to 100% scholarship.
Private Pilot License (PPL) Course Fee Structure in India
To achieve your goal to become a Pilot you should apply for a Private Pilot License (PPL) program. Private Pilot License (PPL) course fees varies from institute to institute and it ranges from INR 10 to 20 Lakhs Total Course Fees for total tenure. The fees will include various aspects such as admission fees, tuition fees, etc. Hostel facility will be optional for the candidate and its fees