Recent Government Projects for Aviation Industries that will create huge Job openings in India
India has become the 3rd largest aviation worldwide. India has a total of 5 Indian and 91 international carriers which ensure that the country is well-connected with major countries. The aviation industry is always a good career option. Furthermore, the best part of the aviation industry is that anyone who has qualified 10th or above will have a vast career scope.
From the last 3 years, Indian aviation growth rate has reached an excellent number. Various reasons are behind this progress like the low-cost carriers, advanced information technologies, FDI in domestic airlines, modernization of airports, etc.
Government Projects for Aviation Industries:-
- Indian Government is working on a blueprint to increase domestic manufacturing and financing of aircraft in India.
- Last year, Govt. of India released the outline of the National Air Cargo policy which anticipates making air cargo and logistics the most efficient, consistent, and cost and time-effective worldwide by the end of the next decade.
- Andhra Pradesh Government is to develop 6 Greenfield airports in Nellore, Nizamabad, Kurnool, Tadepalligudem, Ramagundam, and Kothagudem under the Public-Private Partnership (PPL) model.
- Finance Minister of India Nirmala Sitharaman said, ‘steps will be taken to make India a Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) hub’.
- UDAN Scheme is one of the reasons behind the huge progress of the Indian Aviation industry.
- Indian government planned to build 100 new airports within the country by 2024. It will boost airport connectivity and passenger traffic at every airport in India.
- The triad of reforms announced by the Modi government to make aviation more efficient.
Government Projects Create Huge Job Opportunities
Aviation is always a great career option after the 10th and 12th examination. Furthermore, there are various types of jobs available in aviation which will directly take benefits of above government projects such as:-
- Commercial and Private Pilot
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Aerospace Engineer
- Aeronautical Engineer
- Airport Manager
- Ground Staff
- Flight Steward
- Air Hostess
- And many more
Above career is the best option to walk with the time needed. Nowadays, airlines offer the cheapest airfare which is affordable for almost everyone. The future of the aviation industry is on the success path, there are various foreign companies set-up their business in India and creating a great number of jobs. Today is the best time to make dreams come true in the aviation industry.