Aeronautical Engineering salary is one of the highest-paid engineering careers in India. The work of Aeronautical Engineering is basically to design, manufacture, construct, and test of an aircraft and its components. It is an exciting career option for the students who desire to build their career in the aviation sector as an Aeronautical Engineer. The basic requirement for this undergraduate engineering is Aeronautical Engineering degree and skills. On the basis of that degree and skill-sets, students can build their career in various job profile in Government and Private sectors worldwide:
Aeronautical Engineering jobs salary varies from employee to employee based on their various aspects. The aspects can be skill set, job profile, working experience, etc. Aeronautical Engineering job opportunities are at the high number of vacancies in Government and Private sectors in India and abroad.
The Aeronautical Engineering is one of the trending career opportunities by the booming aviation sector. Aeronautical Engineering offers the jobs in various top recruiting Aeronautical Engineering and research companies.
There are various recruiting organizations who offers great salary which are as follows:-
Aeronautic salary for engineering is very handsome as they earn a great salary package. Aeronautical Engineering is available at the public and private airline services as well as aircraft manufacturing units. These are incredibly well-paid jobs and a very demanding career in the aviation sector. The demand for Aeronautical Engineering is one of the rising career worldwide because of the growing aviation sectors.
The salary as a per few of the top job profile are as follows:-
- Aeronautical Engineer:- The average salary package for the Aeronautical Engineer ranges from INR 7 to 8 lakhs per annum.
- Design Engineer:- The design engineer is to design the aircraft within Earth’s atmosphere such as airplanes, helicopters, etc. The average salary package lies from INR 4 to 5 lakhs per annum.
- Software Engineer:- Aircraft comprises of various software devices. The software engineer deals with the software devices of the aircraft. The salary package they earn while working on their profile will be INR 5 to 6 lakhs per annum.
- Data Analyst:- Data Analyst bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design and present it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions. The average salary package for this profile will be INR 3 to 6 lakhs per annum.
- Planning Analyst's:- Planning analyst's work profile allows finding ways to cut costs, maximize sales, and increase profits. The average salary package will be around INR 5 to 6 lakhs per annum.