Aeronautical engineers have a lot of scope in getting the highest salary among all other branches of engineering. The work of Aeronautical Engineering is basically to design, manufacture, construct, and test an aircraft and its components. It is an exciting career option for students who desire to build their career in the aviation sector as Aeronautical Engineer. They can earn well by showing and using their skills at their best. The basic requirement for getting a handsome salary is an Aeronautical Engineering degree along with the skillset, students can build their career in various job profiles in Government and Private sectors worldwide:
The average salary of an aeronautical engineer is INR 5 lakh to 7 lakh per annum approximately. Aeronautical Engineering jobs salary varies from employee to employee based on their various aspects. The aspects can be skillset, job profile, working experience, etc. Aeronautical Engineering job opportunities are at a high number, with vacancies in Government and Private sectors in India and abroad.
Aeronautical Engineering holds one of the trending career opportunities in the booming aviation sector. B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering offers them jobs in various top recruiting Aeronautical Engineering and research companies.
There are various recruiting organizations that offers great salary which are as follows:-
Aeronautical engineer salary for engineering is very handsome as they earn a great salary package. Aeronautical Engineering jobs are available at the public and private airline services as well as aircraft manufacturing units. These are incredibly well-paid jobs and very demanding careers in the aviation sector. The demand for Aeronautical Engineering is one of the rising careers worldwide because of the growing aviation sectors.
The salary as a per few of the top job profiles are as follows:-
- Aeronautical Engineer:- The average salary package for the Aeronautical Engineer ranges from INR 7 to 8 lakhs per annum.
- Design Engineer:- The design engineer is to design the aircraft within Earth’s atmosphere such as airplanes, helicopters, etc. The average salary package lies from INR 4 to 5 lakhs per annum.
- Software Engineer:- Aircraft comprises various software devices. The software engineer deals with the software devices of the aircraft. The salary package they earn while working on their profile will be INR 5 to 6 lakhs per annum.
- Data Analyst:- Data Analysts bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design, and present it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions. The average salary package for this profile will be INR 3 to 6 lakhs per annum.
- Planning Analyst's:- Planning analyst's work profile allows finding ways to cut costs, maximize sales, and increase profits. The average salary package will be around INR 5 to 6 lakhs per annum.