How Much Pilot Get Paid Per Month
A pilot is a person who controls and operates the aircraft. The Pilot is also known as the Air Crew Officer. A pilot is the one who directly qualifies for the license. The course of the Pilot is approved by the Directory General Of Civil Aviation. The Pilots perform flying work in single and multi-engine aeroplanes and fly aircraft as a co-pilot in aircraft.
The pilot course is sub-categorised into 2 parts:-
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
- Private Pilot License (PPL)
A detailed explanation of both subcategories pilot license is mentioned below:
Commercial pilot license (CPL)
A commercial pilot is a person who operates the aircraft and is paid for his/her work. The duration of this course is 3 year.
Private pilot license (PPL)
Private pilot license is required by those candidates whose hobby is to fly the aeroplane. The duration of this course is 6 months.
Eligibility for the pilot course:
- The applicant must have qualified for his/ her 12th board examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM).
- Candidates should pass 10th examination from the recognised board.
- Students must have secured 50% marks in the 10th board examination.
- Students scored 50% marks in the 12th board examination.
- Students should have excellent knowledge in the mathematics subject.
- The age limit is a minimum of 17 years old.
- Candidates should not have any physical ability.
If the candidate is interested in pursuing the Aviation courses, then he/ she should immediately go to the www.amecet.in and fill the application form.
For the admission in one Top AME colleges in India, here is the procedure that the candidate can follow:
- The students have to fulfil the eligibility criteria for the AME course.
- Students should qualify for the AME CET 2021 exam to get admission in one of the top aviation colleges with scholarship.
Job Profiles And Salary
Co-Pilot is the helper of the main pilot or second pilot of an aircraft. The starting salary of the Co-Pilot is INR 1.5 lakh per month approximately.
Chief pilot is the person who oversees the overall operation and control of the aircraft. The starting salary of the chief pilot is INR 3-4 lakh per month approximately.
A commercial pilot is a person who flies aircraft for the business purpose such as cargo pilot, tour pilot and many more. The starting salary of the commercial pilot is INR 4-5 lakh per month approximately.
A commuter pilot is a commander operating pilot and experienced pilot. The starting salary of the commuter pilot is INR 3 lakhs 90 thousand approximately per month.
Viagra australia sydney,How to buy cialis online in australia Buy cialis online australia I was recently in Bangkok and wanted to buy a box of Kamagra, which is a very popular alternative to Viagra. cialis online A viagra australia sydney good way to get your testosterone levels under control is to get a good deal of the medication you are taking.