Future Career Growth and Scope of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering In India
The future career growth and scope of AME is a great phase in the aviation industry.
- The growth rate of air passengers is around 25% which leads to the requirement for new aircraft. According to some reports, airlines ordered 1080 aircraft which build job opportunities for AME.
- The world is facing a shortage of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers, there is a requirement of 7,54,000 licensed AME worldwide as the license is valid international, so AME from any Institutes can do a job in India and Abroad.
- The UDAN scheme of the Indian government is giving a boost to AME’s career. UDAN Scheme makes airfare affordable and invites common people to travel from aircraft. The drastic traffic in domestic airlines raises AME career.
- Boeing and Airbus are going to set up their MRO Organization in different states of India which builds thousands of jobs for AME.
- India is the 3rd largest aviation worldwide which is a great achievement for a country. Many foreign companies set-up their base in India and creates job opportunities for AME.
- India starts manufacturing civil aircraft in-country which hikes the opportunities for Aircraft Engineers.
Infinite Job Opportunities
A licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) can do job in the following places in India and aboard such as:-
- Maintenance Repair and Overhauls (MRO) industries
- Aircraft Manufacturing Companies
- Border Safety Forces
- Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies
- Aircraft Operation Organizations
- Aviation Training Centers
- And many more…
The starting salary is above places for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) is INR 6 to 10 lakhs per annum based on candidate skill-set. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) is an internationally based license career after schooling, AME license is mandatory to do a job as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) in India and aboard.
If you are interested to pursue Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) program from premium institutes then you should apply for AME CET national wide entrance exam, based on entrance performance, AME CET provides up to 100% scholarship and admission in top premium institutes, colleges, and universities for AME which is approved by the government of India.